I took notes during the week for this post. Which is kind of a progress :-)
- nice free parking spot when I went to Cologne to see…
- … “Ford vs Ferrari”, which I enjoyed a lot. yes I only watched it because Caitriona was in it. Still a fun movie.
- getting enough sleep
- discovering Mike Gayle novels and really enjoying them so far (3.5 books in)
- being rather productive on my first day back at the office, while also being not too s elf-critical, which was a nice change.
- I started my version of the PeakStreak. I sort of started over on day 3, because for the first two days I picked option 3 “Any Hobby = reading”, which was sort of a cop-out as I read a lot each anyway. So I went for a 20 minute walk yesterday and did half of the 20 minutes work out today.
- I made my own paper crown, drawn on in gold and silver and embellished with some glitter for a “royal” birthday party my then 5 year old granddaughters will have on Tuesday. And it was kind of fun to do…