And help us with remembering
that the only thing that’s left to do is live.
(I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous ~ Frank Turner, 2008)
To make up for giving up on the “writing 964 words a day” plan (to reach the 30.000 words till the end of the months) for Camp NaNoWriMo, I will try to at least post more often. Post don’t have to be elaborate or long or whatever… Focusing on the good things might be a good start. For now :-)
- Talking football with my coworkers. With almost every one of them, it seems.
- Germany made it to the semi-finals of the World Cup 2014. Woohoo!
- ipod shuffle gave me “Nashville, Tennessee” on my way to work AND on the way back. This makes me happy, because it’s my #1 singalong song for the car (loud and offkey, but who cares)
- Summer seems to be back. For a few days at least.
- “HELLO – Pink Explosion” chocolate (summer edition, from Lindt)