Posting this a day after the week has ended, but that’s ok in vacation time, I think…
- Frank Turner’s BIG NEWS DAY
- a lovely sunset and moon
- good luck in the crazy everyday commuter traffic
- having my tourmap tweet retweeted by the Sleeping Souls AND Frank Turner himself
- all the many, lovely, interesting replies and conversations that happened on Twitter after that (item above)
- planning and successfully buying tickets for quite a few Frank gigs for 2018
- having most of said tickets arrive in my mailbox within 48 hours!
- travel to Fuerteventura went without a glitch
- the nice fellow German couple on the plane who ended up at the same hotel as me
- Sun. Rest. Sleep! But also the first slow run of this year. Time to read. And read. And just stare at the sky, the ocean doing nothing.