I know it’s already Wednesday, but I still have a go at the Ten on Tuesday. I will try to take part regulary and in time in the future.
Would you rather…
1. …eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
Chocolate covered grasshoppers! I love chocolate and I think I would be able to imagine the tiny crunchy bits are nutty bits or anything else that might belong into chocolat bars and such. Just looking at that squid thing is making my stomach churn. Ewww!
2. …never see another movie or never watch TV again?
I don’t watch much TV in general, but tons of TV series on DVD, which in context of this question I think I must consider watching TV. I guess I’d give up the movies, because TV series had and have a much bigger impact on my life than movies ever had.
3. …be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
I think I’d rather be a lame superhero who is liked by the people around her instead of a powerful supervillian, because those are not liked by anyone.
4. …eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
Giving up chocolate and icecream and such or chips and peanuts ? I would choose to give up the salty snacks and keep my chocolate.
5. …never read another book or never hear another song?
That’s a tough one. I think I would keep the books over the music. I love listening to music and some songs mean a lot to me. But books take me away to different worlds and there are still so many more worlds to explore, stories to live through and characters to meet. That’s something music just can’t provide. So I’d choose to give up music, but it would be really really tough decision.
6. …be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
Pheeew. I’d take the whale because at least I’d be working outdoors near the ocean and the fresh air would hopefully dilute the stink coming from the dead whale.
7. …have no electricity or no running water?
There would be no internet without electricity, so… (Yeah, I know that’s pathetic)
8. …be a dog or a cat?
Mmmh, I like both animals but I don’t have much experience with either one. I have no idea.
9. …always be hot or always be cold?
Always be cold. You can alway put on more clothes, but there are only so many items of clothing you can take off, when you’re hot and sweaty.
10. …be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
I haven’t seen any High School Musical yet, but I think I might be able to endure them easier than the Twilight movies. I enjoyed reading the Twilight novels, but thought the only movie (the first one) I saw was just ok. I didn’t even bother to watch the other ones.